Thursday 26 May 2011

Back to Blog

Has been a while since I last wrote a blog. Blogging is supposed to help me keep track of my life. I supposed I lost track of my life, and that is why I stopped blogging. Somehow tonight I read someone's blog. It caused feeling of nostalgia in myself. I guess it is time to resume blogging.

So, coming back from Penang, summer continued. With so few classes per week, life is kind of boring. Revisited Sunway Piramid, and traveled to The Curve for the first time in my life. It was a really really awesome place. With all the nice food and beautiful building structures, I felt like spending my night there. Too bad I had to come back. Had a lot of fun, and pancakes. Watch Pirates of the Carribean. A great show it was.

Went for ATUSA election due to my lecturer's call. I have never been a person who will take initiative to hold a responsibility. But at least for the election, I tried to do something. The speech was okay I guessed. Turn out that I didn't get elected. I am glad though, for I can now enjoy my life. There are things, that are a lot more beneficial than organizing things and being representatives for your program.

Addicted to Dota once again. Somehow losing games after games have placed a challenge in myself. I have that ego, and that is what makes me stronger in everything I do. I am not a person born to losing. I am a competitive guy. Maybe in Secondary school I was seriously kiasu. Coming to Intec has changed me a bit. I have let go some of the kiasuness. Not all, of course.

Missing Campus Alive now. Feel like there is something lacking in myself. So used to be around the brothers and sisters in Christ. So used to the praise and worship session. So used to the interesting speakers.

Missing my family. Have been quite a while since I last went home. Home home home. How I miss my bed and mum's cooking. Somehow the relationship issue makes me closer to my parents. At least we are more open to each other. Hope everything will be in good hands.

My eldest sister went to Penang to attend her friends' weddings. My second sister went to Korea, and bought me an ANGRY BIRD shirt. Haha, thank you very much. Brother? Don't know what he is up too. Just know that he kept on playing Fruit Ninja in the lecture hall. LOL.

So much for now. Will be writing again soon I think. Life has been eventful =)

4 comments:

  1. I am not a person born to losing. I am a competitive guy. (Sui, clap for you. I like that.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah whose blog? HAHA
    btw lol at the fruit ninja XD

    ReplyDelete