Friday 16 September 2011

Leaving Cendana

Exam is over. I am an angel flying around with nothing on my mind :)

And at last, it is time to move. Cemara, a place with everything and at the same time, a place whose hostel condition has received uncountable negative comments. One year plus has passed with us staying in this room. Memories are created and will remain lingering in our little brains. Writing this to remember those times I had in this hostel unit.

Of Shin, the busiest person I have ever known.
He is forever busy. He has infinity of work to do. He is hyperactive and vibrant. He drinks Livita very often. He stays in the study room below. A guitar put in his hands can become the nicest music ever,or the most rocking noise ever. His name is Jong Khai Shin.

Of Mukhlis, the only Malay in my hostel unit.
He is very hardworking. He is the mayor of a city, that is, in City Ville (I don't know the name). He likes Biology, from what I see. Unfortunately, a few days before we move, I found out about his true personality, especially when he can't sleep when he actually needs to sleep. LOL. He can be funny at times. Very funny. I am glad I get to know you, Mukhlis.

Of Zheng Fong, the national swimmer in my room.
He is very addicted to Dota. And he plays cheat sometimes. Haha.. He swims like a shark, maybe even faster than one. He was known as Pentium Pro. He created the memory in Pangkor, and we really thank him for that. He always woke up in the morning and jumped down from the bunker bed with a loud thud, even though I seldom hear it this often nowadays because he always woke up later than me.

Of Jin Hong, the rabbit.
He is very lang jeng, most of the time. He likes to eat cake. Being the cleanest person in the room, he likes to clean the room. And he likes to sing a lot. He likes mathematics. The cardinal word in his dictionary is "Weee~"

Of Guo Kang, the genius in my unit.
He sleeps like a pig, even though he is supposed to be a dog. He doesn't usually study, but still he scores in the tests. He understands Mandarin, but people often assume that he doesn't. He is a nice person, once you get to know him. He plays all sorts of games, except dota. He likes cheese cake.




 Photos taken in my hostel unit. I like this place :)



 Shin's epic locker and table.



Cendana's basketball court. Farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment