Thursday 31 January 2013

Meeting Up, Messing Up

Met up with some American Asians today in Buffalo Wild Wings. Had a lot of boneless wings and some with bones. Went to Five Guys and had some fries with Ivan. Proceeded to Ben & Jerry to have ice cream after that. Came back to the Duderstadt Center with no specific purpose, but managed to finish part 1 of my ME 250 homework. Starting to like this course because of the design part, which is interesting and a bit challenging. This semester has been quite okay so far, with not much homework or rather, I managed to finish early. Hopefully it won't get too hectic in the coming future. Kind of being bothered by Sindy's matter lately. It has been a month, and yet people are still questioning her or me. No idea what all these people are up to. One thing that I don't like about the church, is how things pass around in the speed of light. Accountability is important, but I personally think that the focus of the accountability should be on God, and not to please man. Making assumptions is just not the right thing to do sometimes. Sigh... Hopefully I am doing the correct thing now. Please understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment