Saturday 1 March 2014

GA Retreat 2014 - Unstoppable

Coming into this retreat feeling exhausted; spiritually, physically, mentally, and psychologically. Not really sure how God is going to work, but looking back at my life, I'm amazed at how far I've come, and if it's not because of His grace, I wouldn't be here. There're so many questions in my head still, and I'm not sure if God is going to answer them. Saying "God is good" is easy. Believing and living that out is hard. Acting spiritually healthy is easy. Being spiritually well is hard. Saying "God, I surrender" is easy. To surrender totally is hard. At this point, I'm lost in my own world and my self-generated problems. But I've no other options, so I choose to trust. Trust in God's will; trust in His plan. Trust in His goodness, embrace His majesty. God, may You work, and may You be Unstoppable.

No comments:

Post a Comment