Monday 21 November 2011

Confused

Have been in a state of blur. Promised myself to wake up early so that I can make the most out of every day. Failed. Promised myself to find something meaningful to do when I am enjoying my holiday. Failed. Promised myself to settle my university application as soon as possible. Failed. Promised myself not to play too much dota. Failed. Promised myself to stop wasting time. Failed. Total failure =.= !!!

Didn't promise myself to go into photography. I did. Didn't promise myself to exercise so much. I did. Didn't promise myself to think so much about life. I was forced to by the universities' essays. Didn't promise myself to blog much. I didn't, but I will.

Promise myself to focus on some of the things in my life. Gonna really focus. FOCUS!!!

4 comments:

  1. aiseh, ah kiet, after one month and one week of visiting ur blog DAILY, u finally updated! Cheers! Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Albert, why are you stalking Sing Kiet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, he will visit my blog every day just to go to his dashboard. My blog is like KL central. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Miss! Long time no see, haha! As sing kiet said, this is the Kl Sentral of my blog! Haha...

    ReplyDelete