Tuesday 22 November 2011

What's wrong?

Woke up late. Planned to go for breakfast with my eldest sister and mum, but my mum rejected the offer. She said something like, "The places that you all go, I don't want to go." What's wrong? Come on, I don't understand. My eldest sister pissed me off by saying, "Aiya, we just go by ourselves la.." I was like, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? What about your mum?

In the end I didn't go. My sister called my dad and asked him to buy some food home for her to eat. My dad asked her what she wanted to eat. She said something like, "我不要吃炒面, 炒米粉, 炒果条,哥罗面。如果你打包鸡饭, 那个饭一定要是鸡饭,而且要叫他拿辣椒汁。” Again, WHAT"S WRONG WITH YOU?! I am impressed with my father's patience so far. My eldest sister is acting like a boss at home. I know you are a doctor, so what? I know you are tired of working, I can understand that, so what? Who do you think you are? One day I am really going to scold you in your face. I hope on that day you will wake up to realize that life is much more than you think.

1 comment: