Sunday 4 December 2011

Christmas

Again. Christmas is drawing near. Gonna be the last Christmas that I will have in my hometown for the next three or more years. Seriously gonna miss the epic round town procession and the thick Christmas atmosphere in Sibu. I should go and join the procession for the last time. One last time before I fly. Time really slips without me realizing it.

Okay this is irrelevant. Often I think a lot about life. But I seldom try to put it in words. The most that I do is to use a few words to summarize my thoughts and post it on facebook. And results in people thinking that I am an "emo" person. No I'm not. I am just giving people "a piece of my mind". Maybe that piece is too small for them to understand the whole picture. Maybe it's time for me to write it out. Maybe I can try to be different, despite how insignificant I am. Maybe it's time to let go, despite how hard it is. Maybe it's time to pick it up, despite how ridiculous it might seem. Maybe it's time to forget everything, and focus on the true meaning of Christmas - Jesus Christ.

This post is so random. It blurs myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment