Friday 16 December 2011

Of Photography, Engineering and Confusion.

I love taking photos. Maybe it's because of my dad. Maybe, just maybe, being born into a house with lots of photography equipment sparked my interest in photography. When I was just a small kid I played with DSLR. But I didn't really know a lot about it. I was just, seriously, fooling around with it. Now, my interest is growing. But somehow I know I can't really go into this field. I am an engineer-to-be. I have to study. And photography needs time. A huge amount of time. And I can't afford that. Sigh. Sometimes I think I have too many interests. Sometimes I wish I can be a great surgeon. One that can play with the surgical blades like how I can play with the steering wheel. Sometimes I wish I can be a scientist. Then I wouldn't have to follow instructions and I can invent my own things. Sometimes I wish I can be a philosopher. Then I can crap non-stop and I don't have to do anything. Alas, this world is really unfathomable. Nothing is easy; but nothing is impossible. For the time being, I shall just remain who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment