Saturday 2 June 2012

Appreciate

Okay here I come crapping late at night again. Attended Re:Union by Acts Church last night. It was a really amazing conference overall. But I couldn't really understand the front part, where they invited some rock singers who sang songs that I could never catch the words even though I tried really hard. Pastor Kenneth said the performances were to show to all the people how much talents there are in the Kingdom of God. Well, maybe that explains. It was an amazing closing of the three-day conference, and the praise and worship session is by far, the longest that I have attended. The atmosphere was slowly built up little by little until it reached the peak, when the whole Stadium Negara seemed to be shaken by our praise. It was heart moving. It was astounding.

One week of no-class life ends tomorrow. Two assignments to be passed up next week, but I have not touched either of them. So cool. A test coming up, but the same thing applies. I don't even know which chapter is included. That's how messed up Summer Sem is. But well, I guess everything is gonna end in three more weeks. Sigh, time is really passing fast. Not anxious to go to the United States at all. I like the people here. I like the food here. I like the weather here. I like being here. Appreciate, appreciate, appreciate, is all that I can remind myself of. Be grateful for the past, be pumped up for the present, and be hopeful for the future. With faith, hope, and love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment