Saturday 2 February 2013

Tired

I'm tired. So tired after taking photos for Ross Asia Business Conference. Had too little sleep in the past few days, added on by the fact that I was fasting for the past two weeks. Had a headache when I woke up this morning. Realized that it's Saturday and the first bus at the back of my house is at 8:45 a.m. I was supposed to reach at 8:30 a.m. Panicked. Checked online and found out that the first bus at Kroger, which is around 15 minutes walk from my house, is at 8:22 a.m. Rushed out of the house in my suit and black shoes, and started climbing the slope in front of my house. A slope covered with snow. My shoes had literally no friction in this kind of condition. Forced myself to crawl all the way up with my bare hands. Ended up with a pair of numb hands. So pathetic. Overall, it wasn't a very good day. Had dinner with life group. It's the last day of fasting, so we broke fast together. During sharing time, I just felt like my life has so many problems. I myself have so many problems. And I feel really worthless. Really tired. Tired of living. Sigh... God I need you. Revive me.

1 comment: