Sunday 27 October 2013

A New Responsibility

Officially became the co-leader of a sub-ministry team in the church. DOCS coverage. Basically we take photos and videos, archieve them, and then filter and edit the photos before passing them to the Web team and the Publications team. It has been so long since I actually lead something. Recalling those days in the Boys' Brigade back in secondary school, leading was a natural thing. Got used to following after I left school I guess. It's time to step up and take the lead again. Deep down in my heart, I want to channel everything that I know to all the members in the team. I want to build a powerful DOCS team that can really document and showcase God's work and glory to the world outside the church. God, use me as You will.

No comments:

Post a Comment