Thursday 23 June 2011

End of Summer

And the end of summer sem is here. Silently it came, hinting, giving the signs that we are going to part soon. Had a karaoke session with the gang, and a sleepover at one of our friends' house. Somehow I don't really feel sad now. But when realization hits me I wonder whether I can stop the tears. Good buddies going on separate ways. I have gone through that. And yet my heart feels the same. It wasn't easy then. Neither is it easy now. The year has been fulfilling, fun, and memorable because of the bank scholars. Smart, and yet crazy scholars. Sarcastic, and yet caring friends. It seems like yesterday that I stepped into INTEC. By the blink of eyes, a year has passed by. Seriously? You got to be kidding me.


We came from many, we leave as one.

No comments:

Post a Comment