Wednesday 8 June 2011

Ulcers + Headache

I have three places of ulcer in my mouth. It hurts when I eat, especially when I am eating spicy food. Ouch. Like the thorns in the flesh. And my eyes are very tired. I think I overuse them, for games, books and useless things. Sigh... I am going back home next weekend for Father's day. Booked the ticket and then only I remembered I have an ATU night to attend. So I am forced to change the ticket, with a charge of stupidity, RM 100. Then now the hostel authority tells us that we are moving next weekend. Like a dynamite it hits me. Sweat. How am  I supposed to move when I am going back. Headache plus ulcers. Argh... Hope everything goes well. I choose to be optimistic.

7 comments:

  1. Have a good rest now. everything will be fine =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... then when u coming back exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Syong: Weee...
    Albert: Going back on the 17th, then coming back on the 20th, then going back again on the 25th =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah. stay in the toilet then. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. yerr... eric going back kl on 19th u know... let's limteh on the 17th night la... would it be too rush for u?

    ReplyDelete
  6. what? man! cannot meet you in the same flight ady lo like this D:

    ReplyDelete