Sunday 19 June 2011

Father's Day

Home, is where the heart is. And I am home for Father's Day. Weeee~ Had been quite a while since I last came back. But nothing much has changed. Still the same, old home, not grand but super duper comfortable to me. This is the place where I can open the fridge at any time, step in or out of the gate at any time, bath at any time, eat at any time, but not sleep at any time. Received a scolding from my parents for sleeping too late last night..haha. Just like usual. Love my parents so much. Swee Yong asked me to hug my father, but I didn't do so. I guess it will really be an awkward thing to do, seeing that the last time I hug my dad was during Form 1. Not that we are not close. I love my parents very much, but there are things that I don't dare to do or say. Not even a simple "thank you". I guess most of the Chinese people are just too traditional. Anyway, it has been a great weekend for me, and I still love kampua. Took some pictures during this home-coming trip. And lastly, Happy Father's Day to my Daddy!!! You are my superman. I love you =)

5 comments: