Thursday 10 May 2012

The Hardest Thing on Earth

The hardest thing on earth, is to change people's mind. How hard is it to get people to join a fun trip to cameron highlands. I mean, logically, it should be fun. The place is nice, the weather is cool.. Sigh, why is it that hard? People in my gang are segregated into a few smaller gangs. This did not exist last year. Why are things changing? Why do people change? I got tired of asking people to go, so in the end, yeah, I give up. Go if you want to, don't go if you don't want to. Save money if you want to, don't save if you don't want to. Stay in your hostel. Stay in your home. Stay wherever you are. Zzz... Come to think of it, I am not even the person who is organizing this. Why should I care? I feel like I am trying to mend a hole whose size I don't even know of. Something untouchable. Something abstract. What am I trying to do? Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment