Friday 4 May 2012

Summary of The Holiday

So, I didn't manage to achieve all the things that I have planned beforehand. In fact, I only did number 1 and 2. Pathetic isn't it? But well, I think my album of Sibu is quite a success. Manage to promote Sibu and show my friends my beloved hometown. It might be small, but it's definitely a nice place to stay in.

And well, summer semester kicked off with a boring lecture. Guess I will be really free this two months. Not really sure what to do. But yeah, gonna try to fill my time with some beneficial things. Mother's Day is coming soon. Still figuring out how to make the Mother's Day card.

Something random. I finally let go. Holding on is tiring. I guess it's time to take a long, long rest. Meanwhile, I hope I can plunge deeper into my faith. Gonna learn how to entrust everything into God's hands, and when I say everything, it means everything. Even if things and people around me are changing, one thing will remain unchanged. Even if the whole world collapses, one thing will remain standing. My faith.

1 comment: