Saturday 26 May 2012

Midvalley Visitations

Went to Midvalley twice for the PcExpo - Pc Fair. There is a promotion going on for Seagate 500GB USB3.0 hard disks. One hard disk for RM 149. Three of my friends asked me to buy for them, since they have gone back to their hometowns. The promotion starts at 11 a.m. for three consecutive days. Only 70 hard disks at that price every day. Miss that, and one has to pay RM199. The first day, I reached at 11:30. No more promotional price. So I decided to come back earlier again the next day. Managed to persuade three of my friends to follow and help me. Photostated the coupons as well. Too bad things didn't go according to my plan. KTM was late, and the situation worsened when the KTM that we took broke down. The suffocating moments when we had to stay in the densely packed couch with the engine down for 20 minutes.  In the end we had to switch to another train, and we reached there at 11:30a.m. Again, no more promotional price. Feel bad for my friends, feel bad for myself for having to go through all these without even reaching my goal. Sigh..too tired at the moment. Going to Midvalley twice really is killing. The journey, the time... But feeling good because I managed to eat Snowflake and Chatime, plus an X.O Seafood Fried Mee Hun. Bought a headphone, a mouse and a memory card for my camera. Broke. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment