Saturday 12 March 2011

Hostel Alone


Lying alone, on my bed in hostel. Somehow my body is radiating heat. Fever I guess, but I don't feel any headache effect. Thank God for that. Have been a while since I can lie down and reflect on the things that have taken place recently. Too many things in a month, I would say. How I wish my bed can transform into a field of soft, fluffy grass. With my earphones plugged in and the R&B music playing, maybe I can forget about the misery and hold on to the parts with even a single tinge of joy. Life has not been easy. It will never be. But as my friend has once said, and with my own correction, with love, nothing is impossible. Tomorrow I will see her again, and one or two hours after that, I will be with my lovely parents. A week of break, for assignments and catch up. Not too long, nor too short. A time for God; a time for contemplation; a time for interaction. And congrats to her on admission into UCLA. Really feel glad for her. Also, seems like her ex-boyfriend is fine, from what I have interpreted from his facebook wall. Life goes on, indeed... Feel sorry for Japan though, with the 8.9-magnitude earthquake and 10-meter Tsunami. Really need to give thanks for being alive, for living in Malaysia, and for having so many nice people around me. Thanks a lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment