Tuesday 8 March 2011

Into Pondering

The feeling after a series of exam is kind of awesome. Atmosphere in the class has changed into a sort of exuberant state. With nothing much to do(actually have a tall pile of assignments waiting), a feeling of lost starts to take over. What to do next, and where to go after this. Sigh, I guess there are a lot of things that I would like to get involved in, and too many things that I wish could be mine. But I never dare to make the move. Have been challenging myself to do things out of my comfort zone, out of the circle of my ability. Since I was already born into this world, why don't I try something worth remembering, something novel? Promised myself to accept all the challenges that people throw at me. Now I am wondering whether I will be able to keep that promise. One day in the many years to come, if I turn back and look down at the tiny footsteps trailing behind me, what will I say? How will I feel? Regrets? I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment