Friday 25 March 2011

The Most Epic Week of My Uni Life

The supposedly busiest week of my university life so far is finally over. With the American Indulgence Fiesta (AIF) going on, everything seemed to be so hectic. AIF consists of the American Got Talent (AGT), class parade, Halloween night / Costume Party, dodgeball and basketball competition, and lastly, the closing ceremony on Monday night next week. Dressed up as Wolverine for class parade because the theme of my class was X-Men. Almost everyone couldn't recognize me..haha. Joined dodgeball competition, and it turned out to be quite fun. Had a lot of quizzes, endless assignments, and countless presentations at the same time. Really fagged out by all the work. But thank God, everything went well. Next week will be equally busy. Will be having an oral progress report presentation for a research paper, a persuasive speech, an American holiday presentation, an ethics presentation, one quiz and one test. Going to be a long, tiring week. Sigh... After this semester I will really be so, so free. Looking forward to next sem.











Some pictures taken throughout the week =)

Also, I will be joining a trip to Pangkor Island at the end of this semester. After that I will move up to the north to visit some places. Really hope that the trip will go well, please...

No comments:

Post a Comment