Friday 11 March 2011

Tangled Up

Have been tangled up with a girl for quite some time, a girl with a boyfriend. Initially, I was listening to her about the problems between her boyfriend and her. Ironically, I got closer and closer to her and ended up stepping in between them. First time ever I got so close to a girl, and a pretty and nice girl she is. To cut the story short(because I wouldn't want to tell the whole story here), she decided to break up with her boyfriend. Part of me was, and still is, against her decision, because I do not want her boyfriend to be sad. But my heart is telling me not to let her go. I guess sometimes things are just not meant to be. Too much has happened yesterday. And the sweet memory will never ever fade out of my mind. But with the chime of the 12 o'clock, things seem to change 180 degree. Sigh...came to a conclusion. Whatever decision she make, I will respect it. I wouldn't want to build my happiness on others' sorrow. And I am just writing this as a part of my diary, not with the intention of letting the whole world know. Of course, there are still a lot of things inside my heart. Better not blurt them out here, since that girl is the only person that I have given this link to for the time being. Just a reflection. Nothing more. Things will be better tomorrow...I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment